At Smile 4 U Dentistry, our team of dentists solve the problem of crooked or misaligned teeth. We will assess the condition of your mouth and offer Invisalign treatment for an attractive smile. Being among the most trustworthy Invisalign providers in Bromley, we can assure that your appearance will improve when you have this procedure at our clinic. Whether you live in or near Bromley, our dentists at Smile 4 U in Bromley are always willing to help you boost your confidence levels.Online Booking
Invisalign is a great solution to straighten your teeth and improve your smile. in the past, fixed brackets and metal wires were the only option for correcting misaligned teeth. currently, by using a series of removable aligners, Invisalign can help move teeth into their desired position. These are transparent and almost invisible so others won’t even know that you are wearing them unless you tell them.
1. Crooked Teeth: If you have crooked teeth, Invisalign treatment can straighten for an improved smile.
2. Overbite: Overbite happens when the upper front teeth overlap with the lower front teeth. an overbite may be the reason for biting and chewing problems. Invisalign can help to get your teeth aligned so that your lower and upper teeth close properly.
3. Underbite: Underbite occurs when the lower teeth bite ahead of your upper teeth. When you have an underbite, this can wear down the teeth and affect your speech. Invisalign can help to push lower teeth back so that they rest naturally behind your front teeth. For severe overbite problems, Invisalign and braces are combined to deal with this problem.
4. Gaps between the Teeth: When there is a gap between teeth, food may get lodged in between the teeth and gums which can cause gum disease. Therefore, it is important to close the gaps in between the teeth.
5. Open Bite: An open bite occurs when your upper teeth and lower teeth do not meet. In this case, Invisalign may shift the lower and upper teeth into the right position.
6. Crowded Teeth: If there is insufficient space on the jawbone, then this may cause the teeth to either twist or overlap and the teeth can become crowded. With minimal space in between the teeth, the food can get lodged and plaque and tartar may accumulate easily causing periodontal disease and tooth decay. Invisalign is an effective way to realign crooked or misaligned teeth so that they are straighter.
Invisalign can solve the problems listed above, but each case is different and the outcome will depend on the severity of the problem and other oral concerns.
Invisalign is a great way to change your smile with a series of customised aligners that are custom made for your teeth. You will wear each aligner for 1 to 2 weeks before moving onto the next set in the series.
Your Invisalign provider in Bromley will ask you to wear the braces for at least 20 to 22 hours a day for the best possible results. Remove them only when you brush, floss, eat and drink which can be for 2 to 4 hours only.
Invisalign can help solve the problem of crooked or misaligned teeth and straighten them to improve your look. If you need to make minor adjustments to your smile, then you are a suitable candidate for the treatment. It is suggested that you talk to your provider about the dental problems you have and they can help you overcome them. Whatever your concern, our orthodontists are always willing to help.
The cost for Invisalign will differ based on the complexity of your orthodontic problems, the treatment needed and the duration of the treatment. However, it ranges somewhere between
£1800 to £4500. If you want Invisalign treatment at our clinic, book an appointment with our dentists at Smile 4 U Dentistry today.
We will guide you to improve your smile. Contact us today to get more information about payment options for Invisalign treatment and restore your gorgeous smile!PAYMENT OPTIONS
Though Invisalign is considered a good option for treating mild to complicated cases of overcrowding, misalignment or gaps, it might not be a suitable option for the treatment of severe orthodontic problems. It is advised that you discuss everything with your orthodontist.
When you wear each set of new aligners in the series, you will notice some slight dis-comfort. This will generally go away after a couple of days.
When you wear the braces initially, you might have a slight lisp. But you will be-come used to wearing your aligners after a few days and the lisp will go away too.
The Invisalign Cleaning system is the best option for keeping your braces clean and free of tartar. Alternatively, you may take a brush and rinse properly using lukewarm water.
This depends on the individual. Adults can complete the procedure within 12 to 18 months.
You are advised to wear the braces daily for at least 20 to 22 hours so that it works properly. This will enable you to get the de-sired results, quickly.
When you remove the braces at the time of brushing, flossing, eating and drinking, make sure you put them back in afterwards. If not, you will delay the procedure which can be frustrating. You will get the new set of aligners every two weeks.
Invisalign providers may add tooth-colored handles to the teeth so that the braces can push against something. They will help to improve pressure on the teeth for better alignment. They are virtually invisible, like the braces, so you will hardly notice when wearing them.
This will depend on how well you follow the advice of your Invisalign provider. It is suggested that you wear the braces daily as per the prescribed time to get the best possible results.